Friday, December 25, 2009

Workin' on it

          Just so you know, I haven't been slacking off. I have just found many different interests in programming. I'm not sure what the next program release will be, but I have some ideas for EarthShine 4.0. Yes, an entirely new version. I also will probably release a slightly modified and improved version of the color generator applet. As for the hexadecimal byte editor I mentioned quite earlier, I have worked on it and improved it some, but I am still far from knowing exactly when it will be released. I also have looked into 3D graphics for when I might someday make a large game, (probably not soon), and I am working on a 2D rally car racing game. That might be fun. Sadly, none of the previously mentioned programs have been released yet, so don't get your hopes up. I don't know which one will come first; I'll give more information later.

No comments:

Post a Comment